IGNORED

Spypoint micro review

vdep217

It saves all the pictures it sends. When you open the sd card you will be highly disappointed that you were only sent 10 percent of the pictures that it actually took and that the sd card picture quality is really good.  There will be a file labled transmitted and that will have  the ones it sent you in it . I built my own power supply for it and set it to each detection but it still sends a fraction of what it's suppose to. Before the firmware upgrade and the 12v system I had 3 bars and now have 4 bars so it's not a cell service issue. 

Edited by Northjerseyoutdoorsman

1 hour ago, nb6624 said:

My night pics are black..cant figure out what's wrong. Sometimes I get good ones but most are all black

What is your battery level. The only time I had this issue was when the battery was too low to transmit the photos and ir stopped the infared at. Night as well. Replace or recharge and you should be good  

Edited by Northjerseyoutdoorsman

I have had some issues with my evo cameras. Support was non responsive for months. I finally got thru and they replaced both cameras that had issues. I did find this info that may be interesting to anyone that has SPYPOINT that stops working on cellular.

https://www.trailcampro.com/pages/important-notice-spypoint-cellular-trail-cameras

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We bought two. The wife's has been no problem. Mine stopped doing anything after 1.5 months. Chatted with Spypoint through Facebook and messenger, (getting them on phone seems impossible) uploaded new software version. Still no luck. Returned the camera to the store and got replacement. SO far so good with the replacement. 

Have the verizon version.

5 bars and external power source.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

41 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Why not get your pictures real time, is this even an option? 
also can you request remotely a high D pic?

Getting pictures real time increases battery usage and cell data.

If you have unlimited then fine. If you have external power then fine.

If you want to get texts every minute..  then fine.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

8 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

Getting pictures real time increases battery usage and cell data.

If you have unlimited then fine. If you have external power then fine.

If you want to get texts every minute..  then fine.

I only ask because I have two Coverts and I can go 3 months + without changing batteries, in fact I have no clue how long it would last since I always changed it at 50%/3 months, and getting real time pics. 

This is my first camera. I was told they go through batteries. I have nothing to compare it too.

I know this month I have had over 1000 pictures. Some have been junk a lot haven't. 

Would love to hear more about covert cams.

Star a thread and tell us about them. I only know you can connect multiple cams through one cam.

I know there is 3 percent of the card used. I cant wait to see what I missed if i did 

• 4 weeks later...