IGNORED

Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA Batteries 8-Pack

BHC

11 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Yeah seems like a lot of things have come to that.  The reviews do help, but a lot of people are gaming the review systems now posting fake reviews.  Amazon at least identifies a verified buyer but these review gamers will buy something just to get that tag of verified buyer before giving something 5 stars to help boost their sales.

I've gone with the consensus from many websites.. I've noticed more than a few copy and paste 's from people who are either totally upset with a product or have a vested interest in badmouthing

1 hour ago, DBuck said:

I used to use these batteries all the time, they used to be great. Now it seems that there's always at least one bad one in the bunch. I bought them from Walmart and Amazon, had problems from both places. Now I only use Duracell Quantums , they last and I never had a problem with them.

Ive had problems buying from Home Depot

www.liftxrentals.com

11 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

You can make jokes!  Let us know when you tell one! :rofl:

Cmon Tim, no clicks here just some guys who are friends outside the forum too :up:

Yea ok

2 hours ago, Big8PTR said:

Here's an interesting Youtube comparing Energizer Lithium vs Duracall Quantum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK9dbw6OLRg

I wasn't watching 28 minutes of that video, I did go to the end to see who won, it seems the Lithium did. However, I've gotten bum Lithium batteries but never had a problem with the Quantum,