IGNORED

2018 firearm plans??

mattg1500

I like it a lot. Here are a few groups from the first time I hit the range with it. These groups were shot with factory Remington 100 grain corelokt. I don't think I can shoot better than this but I'm going to start making up some handloads to see if I can tighten them up even more.

Those groups are a little hard to live with  :laughing:     Nice shooting   :thumb_up:

In the process of building a SBR .300 blackout. Have my form 1 and 4 turned it, just waiting for the lazy asses to send them back. Plan on throwing a thermal on it to use for hogs. Also plan on picking up a Benelli M2 in 20 gauge. That’s about it until something catches my eye while window shopping.

Whats on the list this year?

I started a 6.8arp build. Spikes upper and lower,16in arp barrel 5r rifling. Thats all i ordered so far. The plan is thermal and suppressed. Hope i make a lot of $$ this year lol

Interested in some ammo? ...

XM68GD-2T.jpg

10 boxes of 90 gr. SPEER Gold Dot (200 rounds total),  factory sealed boxes  ...  Shipped to your door $119.00

Let me know,

-l4b

In the process of building a SBR .300 blackout. Have my form 1 and 4 turned it, just waiting for the lazy asses to send them back. Plan on throwing a thermal on it to use for hogs. Also plan on picking up a Benelli M2 in 20 gauge. That’s about it until something catches my eye while window shopping.

Good luck. Silencer shop has the wait times @ 160days as of yesterday. My shop said see you in late August or Sept  :(