IGNORED

CROSSBOW BROADHEADS (RAGE)

Live to Hunt

Ok fellas the rain stopped over here I'm heading up to the national park to get a good 5 miles in.  Its all fun.  I am a true believer though.  To each their own shoot what you want have fun.  That's why we do this fun first.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Taylor Ham vs Pork Roll would be a close second.

hold up didn't the court rule it isn't ham so therefore can not be called taylor ham  :lookaround:   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  and muzzy broad heads are better  and why in the hell would i buy a broached to shoot in a rock  :headscratch:  :headscratch:  did they make drugs legal in NJ ???

hold up didn't the court rule it isn't ham so therefore can not be called taylor ham  :lookaround:   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  and muzzy broad heads are better  and why in the hell would i buy a broached to shoot in a rock  :headscratch:  :headscratch:  did they make drugs legal in NJ ???

Since we agree on Muzzy's, I'll overlook your Taylor Ham comment :D I would take your question a step further about the drugs and shooting a Rage into a rock,,,,why would one even buy a rage in the first place?

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Since we agree on Muzzy's, I'll overlook your Taylor Ham comment :D I would take your question a step further about the drugs and shooting a Rage into a rock,,,,why would one even buy a rage in the first place?

because they wear these RAGE colored glasses

rage375.jpg

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/