IGNORED

CROSSBOW BROADHEADS (RAGE)

Live to Hunt

Love this broadhead for the Crossbow. Killed all these bucks with the Rage. For the Crossbow these 2 broadheads are deadly. If your looking for a new broadhead give one a try.

431D28FF-DEC7-48A7-B790-D866E310D577.jpeg

EE367731-4D9F-4448-89F4-3508C13A9F47.jpeg

751BEA24-16C8-40A3-9EC0-D0E94F6F89FA.jpeg

5F661E82-65C3-410A-9C60-321B188BD86A.jpeg

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

This is going to be a long summer :happywave:

I hope not

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Nice bucks !!!!Β  I will be using the HYPOS with the my crossbow

Thanks you will love them Joe

Took your advice this summer when I set up the crossbow for junior and will not look back. Love the hypodermics.Β  :thumb_up:

Β 

You going to try the new Trypans this fall LTH?

Β 

**Also, small prediction.......4 pages**

Yes Lou I am.

I still like the cut on contact rage better. At least in theory, since I never used the hypo. I just can't find a reason why a sharp point vs cut on contact blade at the tip of the head would be better.

Β 

rage_ss-85-2016-660x346.jpg

Not sure if it’s better but the tip is like a needle when it enters the animal

Yup that’s new for the crossbow this year. They just had it for the compound last year