IGNORED

November 1st check-in

MZ7Extreme

The police don’t want anything to do with it because it’s on wma property. I have a COs number, but trying to get him to come out is almost impossible.

File a formal complaint with both.  Do that every time.  It will bring attention to the problem if you can say "I've called about this xx amount of times".

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

The police don’t want anything to do with it because it’s on wma property. I have a COs number, but trying to get him to come out is almost impossible.

Oh how true!!!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I have shot a couple nice bucks after snort wheezing, including a 160 class in Illinois.

Maybe they didn't hear that part. :eyebrow:    I just feel that for the most part less is better and a few light grunts usually gets the job done, without snorting and making sounds that sound a lot like an alarm snort.  I'm sure it could be effective in the right situation.  

Longest sit of the season for me so far. Noon until dark. Didn't see a tail. That's why they call it hunting..Anything could have happened...

That's a tough one.  But they were probably chasing and cruising someone not too far away.  Just the way it is sometimes.  Good luck.