IGNORED

Insane Price For Apple iPhone 8

BHC

One Of 3 Laptops and one Desktop 1 Ipad. 

No need to spend loot On any Phone Thay have become Like a Baby Pacifier. 

If you have to ask what a computer is Actually used for Sad

Electronics is a matter of choice from My Smart TV"S Is bigger than Yours--

I spent more on My Smart Phone than You.

I have more Guns Than you.  

Add most peoples Mortgages and car Payments and Credit cards most likely Bigger Than Mine at ZERO.

But I am Not giving you any shit in Particular as U say   ;)

Are you ever not an antagonistic a-hole? You and I have been down this road before. If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut.

A phone is essentially a tiny computer. I can do 99.9% of things from my phone that most computers can do. That's the point. Computers are unnecessary for most of humanity.

Don't be butthurt over my post. I wasn't even talking to you. The guy I was addressing knew what I was saying and saw the humor in my post. Do yourself a favor and block me from now on.

Are you ever not an antagonistic a-hole? You and I have been down this road before. If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut.

A phone is essentially a tiny computer. I can do 99.9% of things from my phone that most computers can do. That's the point. Computers are unnecessary for most of humanity.

Don't be butthurt over my post. I wasn't even talking to you. The guy I was addressing knew what I was saying and saw the humor in my post. Do yourself a favor and block me from now on.

One Of 3 Laptops and one Desktop 1 Ipad.

No need to spend loot On any Phone Thay have become Like a Baby Pacifier.

If you have to ask what a computer is Actually used for Sad

Electronics is a matter of choice from My Smart TV"S Is bigger than Yours--

I spent more on My Smart Phone than You.

I have more Guns Than you.

Add most peoples Mortgages and car Payments and Credit cards most likely Bigger Than Mine at ZERO.

But I am Not giving you any shit in Particular as U say ;)

My goodness. May I suggest Soothing and Calming Sound app to calm everyone down? :shock:  :happywave:

IMG_6883.PNG

Edited by Lunatic

:smash:  Wow That did not take long to piss off the Elitists   :poke:   the proof is when the name calling starts and the A hole overrides the Brain Not Recognizing when :poke:   is being pushed for fun. Someone has to go Back to Post #43 to see how it started  :cupcoffee:  your words, not mine.  ;)

Opinions are fair game no matter where they are aimed 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

:smash:  Wow That did not take long to piss off the Elitists   :poke:   the proof is when the name calling starts and the A hole overrides the Brain Not Recognizing when :poke:   is being pushed for fun. Someone has to go Back to Post #43 to see how it started  :cupcoffee:  your words, not mine.  ;)

Opinions are fair game no matter where they are aimed

The thing is...you aren't fun and you aren't funny. You're offensive and antagonistic. We've been here before and you've apologized to me. I've seen you apologize to others after being called out. It's all you. Someone called you out on your BS the other day when you did the same thing. YOU are the problem.  Maybe it's time to reassess the way you interact with others?

Edited by not on the rug

on my Ipad, I can. Can you open 5 screens at the same time watch a movie on 20 in screen watch Cable TV?????

We were talking about cell phones:-)

But I think you get the point. Aside from many useless things my phone can do for me it is really  right now irreplaceable part of my daily activities, at work and at play. Anyone telling me my flip phone works just fine just doesn't get  how a smart phone can make your life easier and more enjoyable. Sure, if you get a smart phone and just make calls there is no reason to have it but if you are willing to explore it will make your life much easier.   

We were talking about cell phones:-)

But I think you get the point. Aside from many useless things my phone can do for me it is really  right now irreplaceable part of my daily activities, at work and at play. Anyone telling me my flip phone works just fine just doesn't get  how a smart phone can make your life easier and more enjoyable. Sure, if you get a smart phone and just make calls there is no reason to have it but if you are willing to explore it will make your life much easier.   

I got the point from the start in your lifestyle a smart phone has become part of your life and work. 

But Not Mine or many others And I am telling you my flip phone works just fine- does what I need it for Family contact & Emergency at times I check the Time Or Date. 

This post went from cell phone costs to My cell Phone is better than your Flip Phone.  That opened the door for  :poke:  The back and forth goes viral when some go to Name Calling and being a site monitor telling the member what they should do. 

The PMs I get tell the story of the OP but I ignore them giving the benefit to Him.  

I was tied to many electronics at GM I know what a S-P can Do I just never fell into that Trap of Dependency.  

My Part Time Hobby Rebuilding and Donating Computers satisfies that need.  :smash:

I got the point from the start in your lifestyle a smart phone has become part of your life and work. 

But Not Mine or many others And I am telling you my flip phone works just fine- does what I need it for Family contact & Emergency at times I check the Time Or Date. 

This post went from cell phone costs to My cell Phone is better than your Flip Phone.  That opened the door for  :poke:  The back and forth goes viral when some go to Name Calling and being a site monitor telling the member what they should do. 

The PMs I get tell the story of the OP but I ignore them giving the benefit to Him.  

I was tied to many electronics at GM I know what a S-P can Do I just never fell into that Trap of Dependency.  

My Part Time Hobby Rebuilding and Donating Computers satisfies that need.  :smash:

I get your point and in no way I am trying to get you a Smart phone. However; the statement in bold explains why you don't have a smart phone. You just don't get it but that's fine as well. Enough said :beatingdeadhorse:

I get your point and in no way I am trying to get you a Smart phone.

You just don't get it but that's fine as well. Enough said :beatingdeadhorse:

You Can get me a Smart Phone if you want ;)

I get it and that's just fine with me. :up: 

Just as Those super photos you post with an exceptional Camera versus my Canon Sure Shot. Mine serves my needs. As my Flip Phone does. 

After My cannon AE-1 and accessories Rounded off at $1000 or more some 30 years ago now Obsolete there is no need for me to go High Tech anymore.  

In Ending anyone wants a Canon A-E1 Good Condition with many Lenses -Filters and Case I Have One will to let go CHEAP  will even throw in some expired Film, Remember That  :down:

Like you said enough said time to  :fudd:  :smash:    :beatingdeadhorse:   :focus: