IGNORED

Going back to vet!!

Things are getting worse, he's lethargic, doesn't have a blink reflex on his left eye, and when he alerts his left ear drops, I couldn't get him to eat this morning, and when I took him out, he stumbled twice, also it seems his left front and rear legs aren't "right" I checked his eyes with a light, he closes his right eye but not his left and the left pupil doesn't contract at all, I'm thinking this is not at all horners, these other symptoms came on after our first vet visit, so we are going back as a walk in at 8:30.

I'm really nervous about this, it came on fast and out of nowhere. That's never good.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Good Luck man! What breed is your pal? Ask the vet if a 4 week course of antibiotics would hurt? As we all know, Lyme can hide in many forms of physical ailments. One good thing, dogs are tough and usually very resilient.

He's a Vizsla, and he's 12, he just had a blood work up, and they checked for tick borne illness, they said he was clear, these new symptoms just started last night and this morning, so now I'm gonna ask them to dig deeper, I'm going to go broker than I am right now, but I don't care about that right now.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Best wishes and I not only say a prayer or two for people but dogs also, so a couple have been sent his way.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

Good luck Paul. Unfortunately age is not on his side.  Do what you can to make him comfortable and hope for the best.   You probably don't want to hear it, but not a bad time to get a puppy. It might perk him up, and also help you get through what will eventually lie ahead.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Prayers are with you guys.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Well, it looks like a mild stroke, he has a heart murmur and the doc says he may have thrown a small blood clot, I'm going to take him to see a neurologist at 2pm, and go from there. I'm hoping for the best but it's hard to stay calm, he's taking a nap right now. I'm a friggin wreck.