IGNORED

Amazon Shipping Issues?

BHC

I order a few times a year, not enough to join the Prime Service.

I always had a good experience with Amazon.

Last week on June 7, I placed a order it said will be shipped out on June 12, 5 days to ship was strange but whatever. Here it is June 15 and still hasn't shipped. Has anyone ever have a issue with Amazon with their shipping service?

I order a few times a year, not enough to join the Prime Service.

I always had a good experience with Amazon.

Last week on June 7, I placed a order it said will be shipped out on June 12, 5 days to ship was strange but whatever. Here it is June 15 and still hasn't shipped. Has anyone ever have a issue with Amazon with their shipping service?

1-206-922- 0865 Amazon Customer service.  When you order from Amazon you have to pay attention to Who The seller is and Who fulfills the order.

Plus the shipping option Free - 3-5- days or next day$$$$ I assume you took the free shipping or the item is being Fulfilled in China. 

Next day is Guaranteed.  Plus it depends at what warehouse it is being shipped from and if USPS --UPS - Express Courier.

Make the Call and post what they tell you.   they are there 24-7 but call during 8 am to 8 pm for an agent in the USA 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

I have had a few hiccups with Amazon and as stated above MOST were all 3rd party! I am a Prime Member as I do most of my shopping online anymore. I even get my dog food auto shipped monthly! It's cheaper than buying in the store and FREE SHIPPING!!!

I will give Amazon this, their customer service is amazing and 2nd to none!!!

Every issue I have had they helped resolve timely AND for my inconvenience they added a free month of Prime to my membership!

Contact customer service they will take care of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've been using amazon prime for years now and use it a LOT. Never had an issue until early last week. Ordered a phone case with 2 day prime and just got here yesterday. First time for that with literally hundreds of previous orders placed. It wasn't amazons fault either. That's an exception, not the standard. Usually when you order via 2 day prime, they are on point. Heck, even when you don't order via prime they are still on the ball typically

When you call and complain, ask them if they'll give you three months free of Prime.  I have a buddy who calls Amazon when they screw up a Prime delivery date.  They always extend his Prime membership a month.  He hasn't paid for Prime in a couple of years.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Don't Have prime and never had a problem. Have no need for all The Features seldom anything I order has to be here in 2 Days  I only use Fee and most times it is 3-5 Day shipping. I don't even know when the last time  I went to a Retail store but to Eyeball the Irem.  My shopping cart always has something in it till I reach the free shipping. 

I do most of my shopping online anymore. I even get my dog food auto shipped monthly! It's cheaper than buying in the store and FREE SHIPPING!!!

Hence why the brick and mortar stores are dying.  

For instance, Gymboree filed for bankruptcy this week, and Macy's, Loft, Ann Taylor, and Lane Bryant all announced some additional store closings, rough week for women & children's retail clothing.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

I called, the CS Rep is stupid. She asked for my name 6 times, she then told me I'm not me,  I told her my parents gave me that name 46 yrs ago I could a sure you I am me. After 30 mins she found out that one of the 4 items wasn't in stock and that is why my order is being delayed. Why did it show all items in stock at the time of order? Why wasn't I sent a email that one item is out of stock and that is the reason for a shipping delay? her answer to both was "Ummmmm I don't know" I cancelled the order, and that alone took another 10 mins

AMZN lost money for roughly the first 20 years of its' existence.   They've only been profitable for 2 years now, so they're probably under significant pressure to remain so.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

AMZN lost money for roughly the first 20 years of its' existence.   They've only been profitable for 2 years now, so they're probably under significant pressure to remain so.

Lots of reasons why this is the case, and it's something of a case study in most business schools.  I teach an entire chapter on Amazon and why they lost money during those years.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Hence why the brick and mortar stores are dying.  

For instance, Gymboree filed for bankruptcy this week, and Macy's, Loft, Ann Taylor, and Lane Bryant all announced some additional store closings, rough week for women & children's retail clothing.

What's your Point Mom and Pop stores went out Malls took over. Local Bait Shops Tackle can't compete with Dicks Bass Pro and the likes. Woolworth Gone Bambergers Gone The Milk Man  Breadman Good Humor man Sears Going 2 Guys $10 all day party boat trips. Blue Castle. Car Hops. Pay Phones On & ON and The direction this post suddenly turned   :offtopic:

While I am Off topic Harbor Freight kills everyone with prices Some is Crap most do the Job