IGNORED

shooters outdoor shop visit THAT PLACE BLOWS

smoking gun

I ended up going outside and just waiting for my friends to finish doing what they where doing it kinda sucks too being I was in the market for a newer bow plus I needed to look at boots for work I seen a hoodie I liked plus I was gonna buy ammo to burn at the range in ft dix oh well no loss I can take my business elsewhere and I would not recommend this place to anyone and I have many friends who hunt and shoot and I will lead them elsewhere

you gentlemen should know how it works when we go to a outdoor store or a bait and tackle shop you go with intent to buy or look at one thing then you buy something or a few things sorta like a grocery store you have a list but then end up adding to it

I ended up going outside and just waiting for my friends to finish doing what they where doing it kinda sucks too being I was in the market for a newer bow plus I needed to look at boots for work I seen a hoodie I liked plus I was gonna buy ammo to burn at the range in ft dix oh well no loss I can take my business elsewhere and I would not recommend this place to anyone and I have many friends who hunt and shoot and I will lead them elsewhere

I think it is great to let each other know which place is good and which one sucks. However; so far I haven't read anything in your description justifying a thread like this, only after one visit. Maybe there is more to your experience than what you have told us so far.  

I think it is great to let each other know which place is good and which one sucks. However; so far I haven't read anything in your description justifying a thread like this, only after one visit. Maybe there is more to your experience than what you have told us so far.

oh really so maybe you are a staff there and trying to speak up in defense of the piss poor service and shitty attitude....one visit was enough I described in great detail how my experience went I think that's being pretty upfront. Edited by smoking gun

Both of their places suck. I bought a brand new slug guns from them a few years ago. I left the store with it and went a few miles down the road to the range and the firearm would not cycle rounds. The owner Tom response was it was my problem to deal with the manufacturer. after I cancelled the $1,600 charge on my credit card he kinda had a change of heart that was about 10th and last firearm ever bought from him if it wasn't for Darryl Gunn I would never step foot back in his establishment again

Edited by Tomski

I live close by. I have been in the store many times looking for fishing, hunting and clothing items. I treat everyone there with respect and I get the same. Sure their prices are a little high on some things but that's because they cant really compete with big box stores. If any store employee is disrespectful to me I vote with my feet and never go back to them again.

Been there a half dozen times. Prices high and as big as it is their merchandising layout is poor. You've got greenwood WMA down the road and he had very little clothing with blaze orange for upland/small game. It was nothing but Carhartt and camo. Literally. I realize they are just cashier's but they do lack service. Are they nice? Sure. But too busy to point you in the right direction for questions, etc.

Anybody know when Bangers is gonna reopen and if so what name? I've heard someone/group wants to open it.

oh really so maybe you are a staff there and trying to speak up in defense of the piss poor service and shitty attitude....one visit was enough I described in great detail how my experience went I think that's being pretty upfront.

The place maybe the worse place on the planet for all I know but most likely I will never see it since I live in Norther Monmouth County.

I have no reason not to believe you but your description of the bad experience leaves a lot to desire, despite you telling me you “described in great detail how my experience went I think that's being pretty upfront.”

This is what you told us:

There was a Short hair lesbian butch who was rude

There was a short sales rep who was rude

They didn’t want you in the store

The woman in the archery department had audacity to engage in conversation with you about bows., or as you said it she made “rude obnoxious remark toward compound bows”

Many words in very long sentences but not much detail.

I even gave you a chance by asking you what was the “rude obnoxious remark toward compound bows”, but again long sentence with many words without any specifics:-(

"the rude obnoxious remarks from the woman was uncalled for and I didn't ask for her 2 cents being once I went inbthe archery dept she was consumed by her computer I asked if they had a Matthews she directed me to it which was great I checked it out along with some new pses.i then had a personal convo with buddy about a particular bow that had absolutely nothing to do with her while she was at her computer then she decided to randomly rachetjaw if I wanted her opinion I would have asked her for it...sge was very obnoxious"

Not much detail in any of it or maybe its my reading comprehension.

BTW take it easy I am not arguing about the store because I don't know anything about it. Just asking for some details.

lunatic don't let my experience there deter you or anyone from going there by all means knock yourselves out I just shared my experience I had there that's all...i know when I'm not welcomed in a store or there's bad service believe me it's not a big deal I just won't invest any of my hard earned honest cash in there and my friends won't be shopping there anytime soon

lunatic don't let my experience there deter you or anyone from going there by all means knock yourselves out I just shared my experience I had there that's all...i know when I'm not welcomed in a store or there's bad service believe me it's not a big deal I just won't invest any of my hard earned honest cash in there and my friends won't be shopping there anytime soon

I wish you did:-(

I wish you did:-(

knock myself out or spend money there????dude don't take this into the abyss because I gave input on here like many others gave input about butcher's or taxidermy shops I don't need this site please don't make me get banned I do believe your trying to lure me into blasting you.its a review of a place of business thru my eyes and experience have a good day