IGNORED

Got a new toy today!

mightyhunter

I must have just missed you. I was there early as well in the pick up :happywave: .  I picked up something for my daughter and put something for me on hold (.17 WSM)  :up:

Love that place as my local gun shop. Great people behind the counter. Been going there for years.

As far as triggers check out http://www.timneytriggers.com/  and https://geissele.com/lower-parts/triggers.html

BobAJarcheryworld_728X90animated_032917.gif

Bob & AJ's Archery World Face Book Bob & AJ's Archery World Clothing  LEO - FIRE - MIL receive 10% discount

Not looking for a 300 yrd. rifle just don't care for a heavy trigger. Guess I should fire it before jumping to conclusions. LOL This will be used mostly for range and predator hunts. Not really big into the mods for AR's I like how it looks now. The only thing I want to add is a red dot scope.

The only "mod" I did to my AR556 was put a Leupold VX-R and a VTac sling on it. I initially wanted an AR-10, but didn't know

much about ARs, so I got the AR556 to get started.  I also thought that with proper shot placement, I could use it for hogs. However, the two hog outfitters I've gone out with so far recommended something heavier, so I put my .30-06 was put to good use instead. I still want an AR-10 for hogs and am still glad I started with the AR556. Ruger has outstanding videos on breaking down and reassembling the firearm for proper cleaning, which was perfect for a noob like me!

IMG_0546.JPG

Edited by IthacaDS3

• 2 weeks later...