IGNORED

Strictly Archery Review

Jerseybassnbow

With your shitty attitude I'm assuming it was just probably you. Just saying

Actually it wasn't me at all.. One of them did act a little perturbed when I took about a dozen arrows there to be re fletched but that's about it. and that really wasn't a big deal.. ... My opinion was derived by my observations on how other patrons were treated.. And the last straw was when he gave a 13 or 14 year old kid a hard time for bringing in  a used bow he bought from somewhere else for repair. The kid was happy and proud of his new used bow.. Its was his first.. Big smile on his face... Big smile until they ripped into him for expecting them to repair a bow that was bought somewhere else.. The kid went from happy to confused  to embarrassed to shamed in about 2 minutes.. Prolly ruined his day, maybe even his life. After seeing that I was completely turned off..  Never went back...

I bought my bow from them and like I said, They are good as far as anything bow goes.. but........

***..I prolly should note that was about 4 years ago....

Edited by Axiom

:D

These guys are knowledgable that's a fact,but also very expensive. If you want to go to someone just as knowledgable, not as expensive and less arrogant,then go see Jim at the Owls nest in Phillipsburg. Top notch!!

Been in there quite a few times never really liked him, always had an attitude if he ever acknowledged that you even walked in. Been going to ray and tom for years they recognize me by voice on phone and as i walk in, yes theyre prices arent the cheapest but just like anything else in the world you pay for what you get. These are the only guys ill let touch my bow, they do phenomenal work and keep records of all your specs and lengths on the bow you bring in. Ive bought acouple bows from them except my last one cause i found a brand new carbon spyder 50 percent off but brought it to them to go over it and make sure it was all good.

Had an issue with my Darton Viper, way back when.

Took it back to Columbia sportstop where I bought it and he couldn't find the problem.

Took it to Highway sportshop, tricounty, and the owls nest, still had arrows tearing paper in all directions. Finally went to Hamlin and Tates in Oxford and they told me about two brothers that were opening a archery pro shop in Washington.

Gave them a call and Tommy told me to came the next day at 9:00

I arrived just as he unlocked the door on opening day.

I was their very first customer.

Tom took the bow from me and before my hand was down to my side...he knew the problem and fixed it.

These guys are knowledgable that's a fact,but also very expensive. If you want to go to someone just as knowledgable, not as expensive and less arrogant,then go see Jim at the Owls nest in Phillipsburg. Top notch!!

Gene Howell of the former Howell Archery in Easton works on the bows at the Owl's Nest. He has a very good reputation, as well

Been in there quite a few times never really liked him, always had an attitude if he ever acknowledged that you even walked in. Been going to ray and tom for years they recognize me by voice on phone and as i walk in, yes theyre prices arent the cheapest but just like anything else in the world you pay for what you get. These are the only guys ill let touch my bow, they do phenomenal work and keep records of all your specs and lengths on the bow you bring in. Ive bought acouple bows from them except my last one cause i found a brand new carbon spyder 50 percent off but brought it to them to go over it and make sure it was all good.

I know your history of deer wounding,so I don't know if that's a good endorsement or not..Ha