IGNORED

If you could hunt with any NJW&W member?

Rusty

Women can't hunt with me...They say my rugged good looks, boyish charm and rapier wit are far too distracting for them to focus on the task at hand.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Gobblergetter, Ms. Gritt, and buffalostink

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Anyone who'd put up with me .... :happywave:

Yo Bud!!! Ive been trying to get you our place for a couple years now....We may not have as many deer as you guys see up there but we have some nice ones and its a good time with a good group of guys.

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Women can't hunt with me...They say my rugged good looks, boyish charm and rapier wit are far too distracting for them to focus on the task at hand.

Ha rapier wit!

Matty: If I recall some of our last conversations from many years ago, you were trying to devise plans to get rid of Buckman and go hunting with me. I may not be as opposed to that idea now. ;) Your rapier wit had swayed me.

I can vouch for that.  I've hunted with Matty many times and I'm man enough to admit that I've found myself a bit distracted by his boyish charm and good looks.  :lookaround:

Edited by Rusty

Matty: If I recall some of our last conversations from many years ago, you were trying to devise plans to get rid of Buckman and go hunting with me. I may not be as opposed to that idea now. ;) Your rapier wit had swayed me.

Sure, I recall it vividly... it was all standard stuff. Cutting brake lines, car bombs, hunting accidents....you know...the usual way I "free up" the best women I can find.

And my wit is the rapiest!!!   lol

I can vouch for that.  I've hunted with Matty many times and I'm man enough to admit that I've found myself a bit distracted by his boyish charm and good looks.  :lookaround:

Wow thanks buddy!!!  Oh and by the way, I just found out that...uhhh....I'm a vegetarian now...yeah...I won't be hunting anymore, so I guess I'll never see you again. Tale care!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Hatchet is right. :agree:  :offtopic:  :focus:

My top 3 list would be:

NJFarmgirl

NJFarmgirl

NJFarmgirl

Thank God she signed up....That made that easy. lol

If that's not allowed....it would go (in no particular order)

Redneck

Prez (for elk)

Bowhunter444

X7

Highguy

That's not to say I wouldn't want to hunt with a lot more members from here, but I could probably gain the most from those guys. Of course I've gained a lot from the people I have hunted with from here too, like Rusty, Brian, NJDiverDan, etc...Even though BowhutnerNJ and I technically hunted together at one of the first deer-athons, he'd also be up there on the list, along with BowtechExperience. etc...

Really the list goes on and on. 

Maybe we need some kind of group hunt at some point.

Hatchet is right. :agree:  :offtopic:  :focus:

My top 3 list would be:

NJFarmgirl

NJFarmgirl

NJFarmgirl

Thank God she signed up....That made that easy. lol

If that's not allowed....it would go (in no particular order)

Redneck

Prez (for elk)

Bowhunter444

X7

Highguy

That's not to say I wouldn't want to hunt with a lot more members from here, but I could probably gain the most from those guys. Of course I've gained a lot from the people I have hunted with from here too, like Rusty, Brian, NJDiverDan, etc...Even though BowhutnerNJ and I technically hunted together at one of the first deer-athons, he'd also be up there on the list, along with BowtechExperience. etc...

Really the list goes on and on. 

Maybe we need some kind of group hunt at some point.

breathe in breathe out Matty! now I remember farmgirl n Buckman a handsome couple who killed some nice deer, welcome ! now I know why they left NJH  cause Matty was hound'n her :nonono:

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

Sure, I recall it vividly... it was all standard stuff. Cutting brake lines, car bombs, hunting accidents....you know...the usual way I "free up" the best women I can find.

My top 3 list would be:

NJFarmgirl

NJFarmgirl

NJFarmgirl

Instead of doing something that will get you hospitalized or jailed Matty, there's a young lady about your age that likes hunting in that class that I told you about.   :rofl: