IGNORED

X bolt range report

mattg1500

Got out this morning for a bit to sight in the new 7mm mag. Had a box of Nosler 168gr accubond lr and a box of Barnes LR in 139gr. The barnes dominated the accubonds. 1st pic is noslers @ 100yds 3 shot

Next is barnes @ 100 3 shot, the 1 low was from adjusting the big hole is 3

3rd is barnes @ 300yds using Strelok app and info on box, the 2 in the orange were after I adjusted 2 clicks down

And last was the dial returned to zero.

Overall im very happy. I shot off a bag and it was 29deg. Id like to tighten the 300 up but im sure a clean barrel and another day and it will be good. Felt recoil is probably 243 or a bit more with the brake.

20180217_095024.jpg

20180217_092631.jpg

20180217_092627.jpg

20180217_095031.jpg

Edited by mattg1500

nice shots at 300 thats pretty dang good, i have a 7mm rem mag it's damn accurate if you have the right ammo....i forget the exact weight but i remember trying a box of nosler partition ammo and they were shooting all over the place at 200

i was very surprised at the nosler. They are $18 a box more. The Barnes have more speed but lower bc

Nice shooting. If you want to experiment with different rounds, check out Superior ammunition.

They will send you a test pack with different loads. You could also send the gun to them and they will customize a load specific for your gun.

http://www.superiorammo.com

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com