IGNORED

First Duck Hunting Shotgun

Sharpdogs

Stoeger M3000, it's a poor mans Bennelli has the same inertia driven system, and will eat anything you feed it, a camo one can be had for under $600. The M3000 is a 3" gun, the M3500 is 3.5" but runs about a hundred or so more. These are great very low maintenance semis.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Beretta A300 Outlander - semi-auto with the Beretta name. I love this gun. And at this time of year you can get a good deal on them. The black synthetic is usually between 600 and 700 (with the camo slightly more) but with sales, you can usually find them around 550. I bought mine last year for about that price. For example, Bass Pro has it right now for 580. I bet you can find it cheaper if you look hard enough.

Thanks guys, I am going to stick with my pump gun and save my pennies.......  My boss is the one that got me duck hunting so I wonder if I can write all this off as a business expense .

If he has a hot spot for you to hunt .... it may be a taxable benefit. (And, I'd gladly pay it! lol)

I've been using an old Browning pump for 30 something years for ducks. Walnut and blued steel. Just take care of it.

Have fun ....

Any Good Pump Semi-Auto full or Mod.  easy to take down after a day of hunting, especially around salt water. My 1100 

With all the Hypes on Shotguns for each type of shooting. My 11000 12 Modified 28" has been my main gun for darn 50 years for every type of game. Put just about every Load made through it From Skeet to Slugs with the same results of the dedicated ones. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Go with the Stoeger M3500. Extremely reliability, versatile and affordable. Every time I pulled the trigger it functioned. It’s essentially a Benelli with a slightly less quality build. But still rugged as anything. I upgraded to a Beretta A400 by still think the stoeger is amazing.

Going to give  my shotguns to local kids how have just started hunting and hows famliys have fincial dificaltes. This because all the paper work and cost to send them from Portugal to the States and legales them is a pain and not really worth it,. 

But im thinking  when i get to the states on getting  this one , think it should be good for  Ducks Also  

the  CZ-USA Swamp Magnum Over/Under Shotgun   its at a good price range,   comes with 5 chokes and a  3-1/2" Chamber

SwampMagnumBlack.png