IGNORED

Heads Up On Accutips Available !!

BHC

Just got a email from Sportsmansguide.com that the Accutips are in limited stock, they haven't had them in months. Just ordered 10 boxes of the 20ga 3", at $13.86 per box with being a Buy's Club Member, then used this code for FREE SHIPPING :   RMNSHP1712. 

Goods heads up. I am picking up 3 boxes today up by me at Skylands..They are in stock and are $14.99/box...Gonna shoot with Jr. at the farm tomorrow before Youth Day next week...

DBuck, if you feel the need to address someone on here with a negative, drama causing comment like the one you posted, send the person a pm. As I will do to you now....

Your post has been deleted. 

Thank you in advance. 

Edited by LPJR

DBuck, if you feel the need to address someone on here with a negative, drama causing comment like the one you posted, send the person a pm. As I will do to you now....

Your post has been deleted. 

Thank you in advance. 

Nothing wrong with the question, I've asked people before,  IN PERSON when I see them. It sucks when you go somewhere to buy ammo and they tell you that guys have been buying it in bulk just to stock up on it. I'm so sorry for the "negative" post.