IGNORED

Giant doe- age?

JerseyJaysTaxidermy

Those big doe can be tough. However, if you take one out the rest of them are in a state of confusion for awhile before the dominance gets sorted out.

Yes they can.  I had one that was a real pain in the backside all season.  The next year I targeted her first and that changed everything.  

LPJR and I were hunting together this past winter bow when he shot this horse of a doe.   :up:

That doe was one of the hardest deer to draw on, especially with no cover in the winter. Twice she busted me on two previous hunts before I took her. She came in inspecting the group of trees my stand was in with every step while other deer fed.

Clearly transgender or just a buck wearing doe's clothes. Does don't get that big

It still counts for the "big doe contest" though as it "identifies" as female. 

This is New Jersey, we must be PC.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Jay , I would target her for your Eab and leave that tiny spike alone . She could make your life miserable !

I agree, those big old does will have you pulling your hair out. I had this one big grayish colored doe blow at least half a dozen hunts on me. First time she busted me I moved my stand 20 yards from where I was. The very next time I hunted I saw her sniffing the bark of the tree I was in the week before (ALL THE WAY AROUND THE TREE!!!) Never did get her.