IGNORED

Laws on hinge cutting?

Funny cause I have 6 neighbors that my land touches...

And add 2 more across the street from me.

All are very friendly except this 1 and luckily he's the furthest from my house.. all other neighbors are very welcoming and we all help each other whenever needed.. snow removal, house repairs, etc.

This 1 guy causing me a headache said "I've lived here my whole life"

And then moved on to tell me "I don't know what you did back in the city, but up here we don't do this"

I just bit my tounge. I wanted to tell him he belongs in bergen county with his footage of my dropped trees..(no offense to the bergen county guys)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Edited by JerseyJaysTaxidermy

Funny cause I have 6 neighbors that my land touches...

And add 2 more across the street from me.

All are very friendly except this 1 and luckily he's the furthest from my house.. all other neighbors are very welcoming and we all help each other whenever needed.. snow removal, house repairs, etc.

This 1 guy causing me a headache said "I've lived here my whole life"

And then moved on to tell me "I don't know what you did back in the city, but up here we don't do this"

I just bit my tounge. I wanted to tell him he belongs in bergen county with his footage of my dropped trees..(no offense to the bergen county guys)

He's nuts.  How many "city people" run a taxidermy business out of their home?  He's an ahole and an idiot.  Sorry man...this guy is going to be an issue forever .....just do your best to avoid him.  

Jay sounds like this guys going to be the neighbor thats a thorn in your ass

But its sounds like all your other neighbor's are great people. I've also notice you made some good friends out there .I've followed your post of tree cutting, taxidermy , your small food plot.your not just a hunter you also love helping wildlife. You made some good friends out there I've seen how they all willing to lend a helping hand alot of them share the same passions. Keep up the good work. dont let this guy stress you out . You still have alot of great neighbor's and friends you made in a short amount of time you've living there .hats off to all the guys out there that help you out. They know your the kind of guy that will be there when its time they may need you.its this one neighbor loss. Enjoy living in Sussex great people out there. Hope it all works out. next time you cut trees let me know I'll help.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If he's down in the back corner than it's easy to avoid him. You've done the work down there, now just let the area be.

Well I still gotta go down and remove a ton of firewood.. the guy on the back right where we started has a backhoe he will help, I told him take whatever he wants to burn..

The guy left of him is the pain but I'm done by him anyway.

My only problem is if in fact I needed permits or regulations had to be followed that I was unaware of.. I'm not sure I can afford the penalties if there are any.

This is America. You have your rights. What can they do to you? Give you the electric chair? Line you up in front of a firing squad? The worst that could happen to you is, to get 20 years in the Federal Pen....... Even if you unintentionally violated a town ordinance, you planted numerous trees to improve the habitat on your property. Relax, you are not in trouble. Some people like your neighbor, are best ignored. He is a miserable person, don't let him make you miserable.

Edited by Zipper

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

I even offered him firewood trying to smooth the edges as he was walking away lol

give me a chord of fire wood or i am going to the twp to report you. i like mine cut to 20" length please