IGNORED

Proud moment

Very nice. Looks like she knew it was coming and got you out of bed. LOL

Guess with this nice weather I am going to have to have a Youth Rim Fire Shoot soon. I go for my next dose of Chemo/Medicine next Tuesday. So we will see how it goes and I will let you know that week. Right now I couldn't do it. It takes all I have just to go feed the Pigs right now.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Very nice. Looks like she knew it was coming and got you out of bed. LOL

Guess with this nice weather I am going to have to have a Youth Rim Fire Shoot soon. I go for my next dose of Chemo/Medicine next Tuesday. So we will see how it goes and I will let you know that week. Right now I couldn't do it. It takes all I have just to go feed the Pigs right now.

Take your time and feel better but the next youth shoot I think we will be there!

The one I bought came with a mini 4x scope and mount but I think I'm going to get her shooting it with the peep site first so she actually learns how to use sites.  

I bought a cheap red dot for my guys because he is still just a bit small so he was having trouble getting his head down. The dot put him on paper and made him feel good. I will take it off when the chipmunk fits better.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome, can't wait for my girls to be big enough. They're only 4 right now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE