IGNORED

Disheartening

Lphunsjr

I pick up trash every time I go into the woods. Might just be a plastic water bottle or something but I bet if you were to look in my game bag right now some kind of trash is in there. I don't even leave cigarette Buts. I strip them and pocket them. The people that do this are illegals. You need to have a drivers license to go to any municipal dump and guess who doesn't have one.

REMEMBER THE ALLAMO.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

I pick up trash every time I go into the woods. Might just be a plastic water bottle or something but I bet if you were to look in my game bag right now some kind of trash is in there. I don't even leave cigarette Buts. I strip them and pocket them. The people that do this are illegals. ....

Me, too. Whether I'm hunting, fishing, or just eating my lunch there. As I've taught my kids. Make it better/cleaner than how you find it.

Not just illegals, but there are many people that feel "undeveloped" land is unimportant land.

That makes me sick. People suck. I always take stuff out with me. I "field dress" my cigarette butts always. They end up in my back pocket until I get to a trash can. When I lived in Tuckerton I cleaned around the lake(pohatcong) on rt. 9 when I had only been there a week. I forget how many trash bags I filled but it was a lot. 

Hopefully these people get caught

I absolutely hate dumpers. I would call it in. Like others have said there may be identification of some sort in the pile. I like many others hear pick up a lot of crap that these slobs leave around. My pick up is full of lumber and shingles some idiot dumped in Greenwood WMA. I am slowly throwing it in the trash each week.

Edited by boomsox24