IGNORED

Trump Fatigue?

Batsto

Frankly - I love that he is not the consumate politician, he is the anti-Obama. Washington needed to be turned upside down, and the liberal rats controlling our once great nation are being exposed by the minute. If there was ever any doubt about media bias (basically New York Times, and all the other major print media,  NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS) are all a legitimate "WING" of the Democratic party, they have surely been exposed. 

We learned that the same thing previous Democratic Presidents did  that were PRAISED by this same media, is now a fascist regime under Trump.

We learned that it was ok for Bill Clinton to be a womanizing misogynist, but certainly not for Trump.

The looniest most incompetent politicians are being exposed like Elizabeth Warren.

Our dangerously liberal and politically motivated judiciary is being exposed.

Women's "rights" are being exposed for what they really are (only women that espouse abortion are allowed at the table). But hey - who can forget those vagina costumes?

I could go on - but I say - KEEP IT COMING HARD AND FAST, MAKE THEIR HEADS SPIN! 

This sure has been fun to watch. I hope the SCOTUS does the right thing on the Travel Ban EO... 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I'm tired of all of it! I don't want to watch the news because of the bs. Tired of social media with all whining and want to be political pundits, but its like a car wreck. You just have to look. Or like crack. You know its bad for you but you just can't resist the temptation.:ko:

I want to crawl under a rock somewhere. Lol

If your tired imagine how he feels LOL. He aint no spring chicken. I don't know how it does it. He has been working non stop everyday since he was sworn in. I have never seen the Democrats work so hard he is really keeping them on their feet. If they pit as much effort into running this country as they do trying to stop him it would have been over long ago.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

If your tired imagine how he feels LOL. He aint no spring chicken. I don't know how it does it. He has been working non stop everyday since he was sworn in. I have never seen the Democrats work so hard he is really keeping them on their feet. If they pit as much effort into running this country as they do trying to stop him it would have been over long ago.

Agreed, and I think he needs to continue with his shock and awe campaign.  The Dems are obviously trying to greatly slow him down, but that can only last so long.  Who remembers the liberal women marching the weekend after he got inaugurated when they said, "This is only the beginning, we will continue to march and protest all over the nation".  That ended in exactly one weekend because Trump moved on to other things that pissed the libs off and the reality is that they can't keep up.  I bet they are just pissed they didn't think of it themselves when Obama first go in and the Dems held both houses of Congress along with the Presidency.  All they did was Dodd-Frank, the failed stimulus bill, and Obamacare.  One failed and the other two are being dismantled a few short weeks into the new President's first four years.  Trump will likely have more accomplished by June than Obama did in a full 8 years! 

Agreed, and I think he needs to continue with his shock and awe campaign.  The Dems are obviously trying to greatly slow him down, but that can only last so long.  Who remembers the liberal women marching the weekend after he got inaugurated when they said, "This is only the beginning, we will continue to march and protest all over the nation".  That ended in exactly one weekend because Trump moved on to other things that pissed the libs off and the reality is that they can't keep up.  I bet they are just pissed they didn't think of it themselves when Obama first go in and the Dems held both houses of Congress along with the Presidency.  All they did was Dodd-Frank, the failed stimulus bill, and Obamacare.  One failed and the other two are being dismantled a few short weeks into the new President's first four years.  Trump will likely have more accomplished by June than Obama did in a full 8 years! 

Obviously, you have been paying attention  :up:  He has The DogS ( democrats Chasing their tails   :bighello: And it has only been 22 days and he still dominates the News. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Just when we got rid of that Scumbag Harry Reid, Upchuck Schumer takes his place. Total sell outs of America.

I have to admit not seeing that coming.  Schumer always seemed the more harmless liberal Senator when compared to Reid, but he has decided he too can be bat $h*t crazy like good old Harry.  

I am laying here on the Couch watching the History Channel. The program is about The Battle of the Bulge. A Engineering Company with no Combat experience or training stopped Hitler's finest SS Troops and a Panzer division of 90 Tanks from advancing to Antwerp. This is what it means to be an American. This is how you earn your rights to live under our Constitution and reap the rewards of our freedom.

I do not believe every man should spend time in the Military. But I do believe every man must serve his country. Be it a Police Officer, Fireman, EMT. Many ways you can serve. But you must earn your right. Boy Scout Leader, Teacher, Mayor, Councilman, Pastor. Freedom is not free. It takes everyone working together to make it happen. If you want to serve as a Crossing Guard so be it. But earn it.

Coming here with your hand held out expecting us to earn it for you does not cut it.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them