IGNORED

Hunter Decency

elusive

hunter decency? yea right whatever, congratulations a$$&@!?.

I left work early to sit tonite and found out the coc$&@?!'& thives from last year are back, busted the hasp on the one cam, cut the lock off the other.

way to go, I'm f$&@?!' done

#bearcult

I'm worried about that too. I have a few stands and two cams on public land that I usually pull by now but I can't get in the woods to do it. I ended up with a sports hernia/torn groin and doc put me on the couch until December 2nd. I expect my stuff will be gone by then. Usually when they come in to cut drive lines, they help themselves to other hunters gear. 

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

hunter decency? yea right whatever, congratulations a$$&@!?.

I left work early to sit tonite and found out the coc$&@?!'& thives from last year are back, busted the hasp on the one cam, cut the lock off the other.

way to go, I'm f$&@?!' done

Sorry to hear Thrudheim.....Just stinks when it comes to that sometimes.

I'm worried about that too. I have a few stands and two cams on public land that I usually pull by now but I can't get in the woods to do it. I ended up with a sports hernia/torn groin and doc put on the couch until December 2nd. I expect my stuff will be gone by then. Usually when they come in to cut drive lines, they help themselves to other hunters gear. 

Where are you located? Do you need help? If your close I would be more than willing to help you pull stands etc.

Edited by elusive

Where are you located? Do you need help? If your close I would be more than willing to help you pull stands etc.

I'd appreciate the help but I'd have to walk in with you to show you where they are, and right now, I have a hard time walking to the bathroom. I have 3 brothers that could help me, but I can't show them either so, just have to wait and hope I don't lose more than half my gear. 

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.