IGNORED

Hunter Decency

elusive

Put a sign over the cams that reads: "Smile, your photo is being taken by another cam in the woods that sends the picture to my phone. Even if you find that cam, I'll already have your mug to share with the cops. Have a nice day!"

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

If you are near central NJ and need a hand pulling your gear, send me a pm. I will help you out if I can

Lots of nice offers guys and I appreciate it but I'm south, Salem County, and they are in the woods a ways, not on obvious trails and hard to get to. I cannot walk in and show you where they are to help me but I appreciate the offers. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

You definitely know its other hunters at that point which makes it so much worse

It happened 2x last year, once in September and again in December and this recent one, prior to that no one ever touched my stuff. I have been living here six years now and the only people ever to come through is the gun club that drives it during six day but I knew that from what the previous homeowner told me.

I *THINK* I know who it is/was and was told he is a part of the club and found out his gf threw him out about a month or so ago so I figured since no one messed with my stuff prior to that I would be ok. I got home Friday and went out back and that's when I found it.

I was sitting in my kitchen the last day of six day last year listening to the radio to the guys driving trying to figure out where they were. I asked if they were the dou!@#$%^& messing with my stuff, one guy gets on and starts in with the " I'm an ethical hunter yada yada" and "We live in town..." so I told him I don't care of he lives in town and that I live *HERE* and the only time people have messed with my stuff is now so leave my s@#$ alone.

During turkey last year I was walking around and found a guys hang on and camera about a half mile from where I set up, know what I did? I left it alone, how the f!@# about that.

Other "hunters" who are thieves are the worst scum there are.

Edited by Thrudheim

#bearcult

The nerve of some people! 

With so many theft posts....Has anyone on here successfully used a cell cam and caught the d-nozzle(s) in the act of trying to steal it or damage it? Id love to hear more stories of these guys getting caught!

On the "other" site one of the guys did, IIRC he left a picture of the guy where the cam was and told him his choices...

The stuff was returned.

#bearcult

• 3 weeks later...

That guy is lucky to be walking out of the woods under his own power. You never know who you're screwing with. Could be a guy like Walt Kowalski in the movie Gran Torino. Gotta love Clint Eastwood.

Edited by Zipper

"All men die, not all men really live". WW