IGNORED

i think i am losing my mind

buckhound

been working arouns the house on the wife honey do list i just sat down to have something to eat looking at email i see something saying team trump that just popped up curious i opened it and started reaeding i got one sentence that said proof about obama and fbi against trump and poof it was gone back to list of emails but now in place of team trump email it is team ww a cooking thing :headscratch:... ok so how can this or could this happen  any ideas 

lmao so after talking to the wife she was at work going through deleting emails i didnt' know that the email would delete with me reading though :shakehead: I don't normaly look at emails but i was looking for a confirmation for something  i bought my wife so i could delete before she found it. :rofl: :rofl:   

42 minutes ago, buckhound said:

lmao so after talking to the wife she was at work going through deleting emails i didnt' know that the email would delete with me reading though :shakehead: I don't normaly look at emails but i was looking for a confirmation for something  i bought my wife so i could delete before she found it. :rofl: :rofl:   

I like betting on the under dog so I got 5 bucks says your old lady knows what you got her. I mean come on how can you lose you deleted the confirmation. lol

8 minutes ago, hemlock said:

I like betting on the under dog so I got 5 bucks says your old lady knows what you got her. I mean come on how can you lose you deleted the confirmation. lol

lol yeah  she got  the confirmation on her phone  :shakehead:  technology is killing me :rofl:  I am running out of places to buy that she won't know  about .. man I may have to start shopping the old fasion way :rant: .

Edited by buckhound