IGNORED

Welcome to the New Site!

BowhunterNJ

I moved it to the sidebar. The main issue is we want to highlight some topics so they don’t get buried in day to day posts. Things like the giveaways, contests, events and gatherings, etc...things that have timeframes and deadlines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The site looks great and I know you are busy tweaking the site around. I am just letting you know I am having a problem uploading photos via tapatalk. I am currently using the latest version of Tapatalk on Android. I tried two different Android devices and the same issue. 

Screenshot_20180322-230148.png

1 minute ago, kenny10177 said:

The site looks great and I know you are busy tweaking the site around. I am just letting you know I am having a problem uploading photos via tapatalk. I am currently using the latest version of Tapatalk on Android. I tried two different Android devices and the same issue. 

Screenshot_20180322-230148.png

This appears to be a problem with Tapatalk, nothing within my control.  You're the third person now that has had a problem, all with Android.  I have tickets open with them but haven't heard back.  I'll try posting on their forums with your screenshot.

3 hours ago, 3Blade said:

What's a "Forum Enthusiast". Just noticed Kype has that title.

This is something new we just started...while the group title for these members is open to revision, it's purpose is to identify members who want to be more active contributors in a certain forum/subforum/niche.  Their responsibilities are to help keep that forum/subforum active, post content, engage members and invoke discussions, etc.  Kype volunteered as the first, as he has a special interest in DIY/Home Improvement and Fly Tying.  As I have more time to peel back the layers of this new software, I'll find out other ways to give these members more control over their forum/subforums so they have more of a stake in how it's designed and operates (i.e. maybe custom layouts, backgrounds, etc).  We'll see how it goes and what this software can do, as well as what aligns with those who are interested in taking on the role :up: