IGNORED

Game of Thrones [WARNING SPOILERS]

not on the rug

I just watched the scene and that doesn't happen.  Jeor gets stabbed in the back by Rast, drops his sword, turns around and starts choking Rast.  Eventually he coughs up blood, drops Rast and collapses. Rast picks up the knife and stabs Jeor repeatedly.  Sam is in the fringe the whole time and then leads Gilly out of the House.  There never is an interaction between them

A deviation from the book.  Sam was supposed to tell Jorah that Jeor forgives him.  You can see their scene when Sam says he knew his father and some slight tension, that's what I was expecting next.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

A deviation from the book.  Sam was supposed to tell Jorah that Jeor forgives him.  You can see their scene when Sam says he knew his father and some slight tension, that's what I was expecting next.

Yes...sorry...in A Storm of Swords.  I remember that now.  

The show dropped the ball on that one, like they've done with so much other stuff.  It undoubtedly isn't important to the end game though.  The scene in the show where Tyrion tells Jorah that his father was dead is far more powerful anyway

• 4 weeks later...

I want to know what the zombie dragon does.  Breathe ice?  Zombiefy whole towns?  Bring winter further south?

Maybe he'll breathe fiery ice?  lol.  Pretty sure he is going to torch Eastwatch with whatever he breathes and he will most certainly bring down the wall.  Be prepared for the episode to end with a huge hole in the wall and the walkers pouring through it.  The ultimate cliffhanger.  

I'm also guessing we see something serious about Jon's parentage.  We now know that Rhaegar and Ellia's marriage was annulled, so therefore Jon Snow (Aka Aegon Targaryn) is the rightful heir to the iron throne.  I think we'll see some sort of scene with Bran and maybe Sam telling this to Jon.  

I'm also guessing that we finally see that dagger used to slice Littlefinger's throat.  

Maybe Jon and Dany finally do it?

Does Jamie finally tell Cersei to piss off?  

We'll see what comes of the scene in the Dragonpit in King''s Landing.  Basically every main character will be there.  With a dragon.  And a wight. So people in the south will finally understand how real everything really is

I never watched it... my wife does and she's always crying her eyes out saying "I can't believe you don't watch it".. and I'm thinking "look at yourself! I can't believe you do!"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Haters gonna' hate...

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Last two episodes have been great.  Lot of things can happen in the finale, and I'd imagine as NOTR said, it'll be a little of everything.

Then we have to wait another year and a half until it comes back for it's final season...sucks.  I prefer binge watching! :)

From what I understand, they will begin filming in October, but it will not be a summer release like it usually is.  It will more than likely be a winter release.  I also read somewhere that there is still quite a bit of content to get out and that they may actually be done as a series of 2 hour long HBO movies.  I also read that they may put a break in the season in order to release the other Game of Thrones-related show that they will be working on.  No idea what that will be about though, although they do know it will be historical in nature.  Aegon the conqueror, The mad king, Robert's rebellion, etc

I never watched it... my wife does and she's always crying her eyes out saying "I can't believe you don't watch it".. and I'm thinking "look at yourself! I can't believe you do!"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You really need to watch it.  Some of the best TV ever made.  Either watch it or read the books or both. 

Haters gonna' hate...

They always do...LOL

Jay I never watched it either.... but I just binged watched season 1 it's good but the gay shit and incest is disgusting

I'm sure that as adults we can get past the fact that there is a minuscule amount of weird stuff happening on screen from time to time.  I mean, they are paid actors and not actual brothers and sisters though, so no big deal really...

Edited by not on the rug