IGNORED

Amazing Where Deer Can Live

BHC

Going to work this morning, near the intersection of Maywood Ave., and Summit Ave in Hackensack I almost crashed into 3 does and a 6 pointer. I was born and raised in Lodi, never did we see deer. The area I saw them is as residential as you can get in Bergen County, and is about 2 miles from Hackensack Hospital....

Been watching 3 bucks and 4 does in Bellville all morning ,crazy

I'm  originally from Nutley and my contracting business and family are still there. I am in Belleville almost daily and its crazy where they are. Nutley and Belleville have had deer now for years. I saw a giant a few years ago where the Bloomfield animal shelter is along the GSP  behind the cemetery and golf course.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I've seen them almost everywhere in this state. Two years ago, I was on my way down to Virginia to go deer hunting and I was on the turnpike at 4:00am just passing Newark airport when a nice 8 point ran across the south bound side of the highway. I almost hit him. Fortunately, he turned around and ran back towards the airport.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Joe, My brother lives in one of the last houses on Rochelle Ave just before you get to Essex ST in Lodi. You should see the deer that wind up walking up and down the river between route 80 and the houses. Was up there in July and there were 2 8 points and a six. Both 8's were easily 150 lbs plus

Joe

Some of the biggest bucks in Philly reside inside our police Academy grounds behind the 50 yards range.....

There were many times we would be shooting at Cherry Ridge and deer would be feeding as if nothing was going on.  It's amazing what they get accustomed to.