IGNORED

High Winds For Saturday

BHC

If the weatherman is calling for high winds on sat you can bet your ass its gunna be dead calm.. thats the only job you can screw up on a day to day basis and still be employed. Weatherman are a joke . Rant over haha i just hate watching them ive looked at the weather and it sayd sunny and clear and looked side and its rainin like a bastard. Best bet is to just get out there ya never know whats gunna happen.

Wind is also going to make the leaves fall like mad.  They're already coming down now without a big wind, a few more days and a big wind is going to make a difference.  After that, you're going to be loud stomping through the woods but your shooting lanes will open up.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

My upstate NY forecast is calling for rain turning to snow Sat. into Sunday.  And heavy rains tomorrow (drive up) and Friday (1st day of the hunt).  So I'm bringing my pop up blind in addition to a lock-on.  Good luck to all who venture out!  If the weather completely blows out, there's always the Baseball HOF, microbreweries galore, and w-h-i-s-k-e-y.  

Crap.  21mph winds on Sat where I hunt.  Only down to 16 mph on Sunday.  May have to try and squeeze in some time on Fri morning or weekend could be a wash.  21mph is a little breezy for the deer.  I could care less and am in a good tree but I think the deer might be hunkered down.