IGNORED

Turkey Hunting contest Score Board and Stories

Turkeyboy44

Not trying to be a pot stirrer or a ball buster, but the words have come back to haunt thee! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I'm a fair guy and I will abide by whatever YOU the contest coordinator decides :agree:

For the record I am 100% trying to be a stirrer and ball buster.

razz.gif

Edited by Drop Tine

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

I'll vouch for TB (for what that's worth) He managed to kill a bird that was as close to a double beard as you can get without it actually being a double beard.  I believe he was continuing on with the ball busting by only posting the pics of the ends of the beard and he did state that he was sticking with his original score as a single bearded bird.  And I totally agree that pics with the last few inches of the beard only are 100% useless.  Let's keep in mind that this is all for fun... unless it has to do with me and Ms Grit losing by like half a point then I demand a recount of every bird entered in the contest!!!!    :nonono:

Edited by B B

Ok wise guy droptine my check in sheet says 10 inch beard. So my score has not changed at all and I have the bird In the freezer because I'm going to try to mount it as soon as my form comes in and I thow it out I can post pics again. I didn't have any help with my pics because wife was not home at the time. And I'm not scared to shot off my hole score sheet ether. Why did you have to black out your zone that you shot the bird and county. God it's like everything has to be hush hush all the time because hunters can't trust eachother.Wtf is that who care you shot the bird in zone 1-12 us flat land guys down SOUTH jersey don't have big arse rocks in are woods. You want to try and bust balls that's fine but you didn't even look to see how I scored my bird. My bird scores with a 10 inch beard and 1&1 spurs and 21 lbs as 61 points. If it was scored with both beards it would be 77 points.

razz.gif

Edited by Drop Tine

Just so we are clear Matt is not the guy who put this contest together I did. Matt just helps out with the score board on the home page. Thank you Matt for doing that for me. This contest was started so that there would be a contest on this site and for FUN. We have some great calls to give away at the end of this contest for the winners thanks to ShootStraight and Knight and Hale Game Calls. Been a good turn out so far let's see what D weeks bring

razz.gif

Edited by Drop Tine