IGNORED

Say hello to my “not so little” friend !

flukebelly

1 hour ago, electricstart said:

Iselin NJ had a fair in the 70s where you could wrestle a bear.

LOL! Yup, St. Cecilia's! Right next to the tracks.

Good bud of mine wrestled that bear one night. Got all torqued up about it. Eating honey and energy drinks and stuff all day. Showed up in his sweats and figured it would be a knockdown drag out 15 rounder. The main event.  Got in the ring and the whole thing lasted about 12 seconds. Went out to grapple with the bruin. Bear took one swipe at him and flung him halfway across the ring and into the ropes. Next! That bruin mopped the floor with a bunch of guys that night.

2 hours ago, flukebelly said:

It may sound strange , but i wrestled a 450 lb bear when i was in college. Long story ….lots of alcohol …but point is, i wrestled and played hockey in high school , rugby for seton hall, and had more than a few bar altercations while i was working in a jersey shore bar ( where I met the bear ), and nothing I’ve ever encountered was as strong as that bear!!!! It threw 200-300 pound guys around like we were rag dolls ! 

One hit with its paw knocked me off my feet and about 2 foot from where i was standing….never stood a chance.

014067A5-81AE-4341-932F-135009027452.jpeg

9E681226-7030-4BD6-BA93-79944B578505.jpeg

WHAT THE HELL!?