IGNORED

New Ravin Crossbow Spring Release

BHC

9 minutes ago, FDhunt1213 said:

This was amazing! Except for the fact that my eyes are now bleeding from having read this….. 

Sorry, probably shouldn’t have hit the troll bait but my morning was free watching guys work normally I don’t have time for this.  

10 hours ago, tjfslaughter said:

Yes.  I posted the truth.  Facts.  It’s part of hunting.  I did everything possible to track that deer and when it decided to swim across a river I lost the blood trail.  But hey.  Again I posted the truth.  You want to be a troll go ahead and troll on. 

Trolls like you are why a lot of people don’t post here.  All you have to do is go to a taxidermy shop and spend a few hours looking around at a crap ton of 150-170 bucks killed right here in this state.  Those hunters don’t post here because they don’t want to be seen or heard or be trolled. 

I post about 1/3rd of my trips on here. 

Oh get over yourself already😂I asked you a simple question and it obviously struck a nerve😂

And you’re right, a lot of great bucks are taken in NJ and not posted. Did you see mine posted?😂😂😂I don’t need the “look at me” notoriety, can you say the same thing? But I guess responding directly to your post is trolling SMH

Edited by MGHunter66

AWM

29 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

y😂😂you’re right, a lot of great bucks are taken in NJ and not posted. Did you see mine posted?😂😂😂I don’t need the “look at me” notoriety, can you say the same thing? 

I wouldn't post that 60 pound spiker either:rofl:

Edited by electric10162

45 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Oh get over yourself already😂I asked you a simple question and it obviously struck a nerve😂

And you’re right, a lot of great bucks are taken in NJ and not posted. Did you see mine posted?😂😂😂I don’t need the “look at me” notoriety, can you say the same thing? But I guess responding directly to your post is trolling SMH

Yes you don’t need the “look at me” notoriety. :happywave:
this is like the statement you made in a recent thread how people should not bitch about tge size/age bucks others are killing while bitching to me about small 8 I shot under your nose. 
do as you say would be a good advise to you here:happywave:

IMG_6076.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

Yes you don’t need the “look at me” notoriety. :happywave:
this is like the statement you made in a recent thread how people should not bitch about tge size/age bucks others are killing while bitching to me about small 8 I shot under your nose. 
do as you say would be a good advise to you here:happywave:

IMG_6076.jpeg

Don’t be sour that I shot the buck you were watching all summer😂Just think if you didn’t shoot that tiny basket rack you may have been able to get him. 

I was required to post a pic being in the contest Einstein. Don’t think I could’ve won it on a “trust me guys”😂😂😂Good try, better luck next time

AWM

13 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Don’t be sour that I shot the buck you were watching all summer😂Just think if you didn’t shoot that tiny basket rack you may have been able to get him. 

I was required to post a pic being in the contest Einstein. Don’t think I could’ve won it on a “trust me guys”😂😂😂Good try, better luck next time

You posted it in general hunting discussions, not in the contest Threat. ("I don’t need the “look at me” notoriety). You are too old to be constantly pretending something you are not. When you do you get yourself into this type of contradictions. Grand statements of what you think you would like to be with actions heading the opposite way.  

And lets be clear. I like your post and have no problem with anyone doing what you call "look at me notoriety" . I congratulate you on a great buck and I enjoyed reading the story behind it.  You are criticizing people for posting their harvest on a hunting forum while doing the same. 

Edited by Lunatic