IGNORED

Wow...love this mount

gobblergetter

No, us history buffs said, hey look how cool, they did a historical mount from 300 years ago when there were still big cats running around the east coast. :whatever:

That works.  And technically, a cat was killed by a car in CT (even though we now know it was from the Dakotas) and that counts.  :)

That is the best mount I've ever seen.  Amazing detail and awesome concept.  Wonder what the bill was on that one?

I've seen a lot of mounts where they take a bonefish or permit and mount them so that most of their bodies are below "water" and their tails are above the water (glass table top) and are "tipping up" which is how they feed on the flats.  Then they have either small baitfish mounts and/or crabs mounted as the food the bigger fish are about to feed on.  This idea isn't actually unique, just very expensive.  

Absolutely stunning display.

Damn, you've got talent and imagination.

Fantastic!!!  :cool:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.