IGNORED

Evening Hike

LittleM

3 hours ago, jumpthestring said:

Just out of curiosity, there are mtn lions and grizzlies out there. are you armed ?

Lots of grizzly bears, a good number of mountain lions, and yes, I usually carry a .45 because Montana is still a free state. But mostly bear spray.  The area between Red Lodge and Cody and into Yellowstone has the largest concentration of grizzly bears in the lower States. More and more bears and lions right in town.

1 minute ago, LittleM said:

Lots of grizzly bears, a good number of mountain lions, and yes, I usually carry a .45 because Montana is still a free state. But mostly bear spray.  The area between Red Lodge and Cody and into Yellowstone has the largest concentration of grizzly bears in the lower States. More and more bears and lions right in town.

I would go with 10 mm just for having enough If you has to use on a grizz chances are you will not know about a mountain lion until it's too late but it's good to be prepared

46 minutes ago, LittleM said:

If legal i would carry a Grenade Launcher.