IGNORED

Same guy?

bt bowhunter

So last year I half tried to kill a buck of great body size, though he was broken which lowered my efforts most of the season.  I had his pictures pretty consistently until deer season ended and I had his pics well after seasons end..and I recently got cameras out now and I felt despite some really good and pretty mature deer so far, ‘ol porkchop as we called him hast been seen. 

toward the end of last season he had a pretty good gash on his right side of the neck

last year:

And then tonight:  

could be coincidence but man..

IMG_4370.jpeg

IMG_4428.jpeg

IMG_4426.jpeg

IMG_4814.png

Edited by bt bowhunter

5 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

Any other pics? Can't tell if that's an injury or not. Hard to say. 

I’m with you.. I’m not sure. If I see a head on of his brows I should be able to tell. They laid back parallel to his main beams.  Only other pic where you can see what looks like hair growth that’s shorter in that same spotIMG_4813.thumb.png.e0706c9514bd1d191627247bc8fb9be1.png

4 minutes ago, bt bowhunter said:

I’m with you.. I’m not sure. If I see a head on of his brows I should be able to tell. They laid back parallel to his main beams.  Only other pic where you can see what looks like hair growth that’s shorter in that same spotIMG_4813.thumb.png.e0706c9514bd1d191627247bc8fb9be1.png

Same neck scars the same rack g4 a little bigger

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt