IGNORED

Brand new Sitka Men's Boreal Aerolite jacket size L. $475

Iceman

• Iceman changed the title to Brand new Sitka Men's Boreal Aerolite jacket size L. $550

Here's an example.  I was buying brush pants every 2 seasons at 50 bucks a pop between bird hunting and buck week I was destroying them.  Baught 250 dollar orvis brush pants and jacket replaces rainwear and I'm on my 4th season with them. And they still look almost brand new 

2 hours ago, vdep217 said:

What's not to believe.   Pay once cry once it's likely the last jacket u will ever need

Apparently not.  I just can't imagine paying that for a jacket.  That being said I'm not cheap when it comes to hunting gear at all.  However paying 650 for a jacket just seems alittle crazy, I don't mean to derail the thread.  I just can't believe these clothing company's charging that much.  I mean it's your own money spend it how you want 

1 minute ago, Septicdude said:

Apparently not.  I just can't imagine paying that for a jacket.  That being said I'm not cheap when it comes to hunting gear at all.  However paying 650 for a jacket just seems alittle crazy, I don't mean to derail the thread.  I just can't believe these clothing company's charging that much.  I mean it's your own money spend it how you want 

I get it but do the math.  Say 150 for a lesser jacket that u get 2 or 3 years out of than somewhat decent rain gear for bad weather another 100 150 every 2 years this is all in one and will probably be able to give to your kids.

I thought the same thing with fishing gear for the ocean.  Used to buy a reel every couple years finally baught a saragosa when I  graduated high school  I still use that reel.  My 2 plugging poles one has a saragosa the other a van staal I will never need another reel for either

4 hours ago, nmc02 said:

Sitka makes the best camo....period

H4R....IMO! I have tried nearly all the top brands and none are close in my mind. Sitka fits me perfectly. Only complaint is there rain gear is nothing special. Best rain gear is Kuiu. Tried king of the mountain, first Lite, skre, scent blocker, cabelas, etc.....none are a close second to me. 

7 hours ago, nmc02 said:

H4R....IMO! I have tried nearly all the top brands and none are close in my mind. Sitka fits me perfectly. Only complaint is there rain gear is nothing special. Best rain gear is Kuiu. Tried king of the mountain, first Lite, skre, scent blocker, cabelas, etc.....none are a close second to me. 

If it fits you it’s great , IMO I know way more people it hasn’t fit .

‘lots of people including myself that have bought it and sold it even quicker to go back to something else .

I spend a lot of time in the tree , and want much more freedom of movement than it allowed .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

20 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

If it fits you it’s great , IMO I know way more people it hasn’t fit .

‘lots of people including myself that have bought it and sold it even quicker to go back to something else .

I spend a lot of time in the tree , and want much more freedom of movement than it allowed .

you have to go up at least one size of what you would normally wear...sometimes two depending on which item you choose

12 hours ago, Septicdude said:

Expensive is a relative term. I bet you have many things for hunting many people would consider expensive.

12 hours ago, vdep217 said:

I get it but do the math.  Say 150 for a lesser jacket that u get 2 or 3 years out of than somewhat decent rain gear for bad weather another 100 150 every 2 years this is all in one and will probably be able to give to your kids.

I thought the same thing with fishing gear for the ocean.  Used to buy a reel every couple years finally baught a saragosa when I  graduated high school  I still use that reel.  My 2 plugging poles one has a saragosa the other a van staal I will never need another reel for either

It is also the comfort level. I have the incinerator jacket and by far is the lightest and most comfortable jacket I ever had. I did not care much for the fanatic jacket and it was returned. One has to find the right cut and size.  

• Iceman changed the title to Brand new Sitka Men's Boreal Aerolite jacket size L. $475