IGNORED

2015-2016 NJ W&W Youth Deer Hunting Teams & Score Thread

Ms Grit

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to Team 3 for winning the NJ W&W’s First Youth Deer Hunting Contest.  We have a tie for 2nd place between Team 1 and Team 2.  Each of the participants of the 3 teams will be receiving a Cabelas Gift Card distributed as follows:

$125 for each of the 1st place team members
$ 50 for each of the 2nd place team members

I am going to hold off drawing for the donated prizes until I actually have them.

Great Participation By All :up:

And A HUGE Thank You to our Members for their donations to this contest :up: :up:

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

Thanks Robin for running it and to the members for their donations.

Props to the parents/mentors for getting their kids out there.

Thank you to LPJR and his son for making the entire season enjoyable with the updates and texts back and forth.  Made not having my dad to text a bit easier to get past.

It's not my prize but thank you to my daughter for the memories afield this year.  

This was definitely an exciting addition to all of the team's Youth Deer season and it was truly appreciated!

Thanks to Woods & Water, Robin, and all of the individuals who donated to this contest. :up:  :up:

The true trophy has been and will always be the memories that are created each and every time together in the woods.....

Congratulations to all of the participants and their families for a job WELL DONE! :up:

• 2 weeks later...

The Cabelas Gift Cards have been ordered for the Youths on the 3 winning teams.  They should arrive around March 11th. I have only received 2 of the donated prizes so far.  I will give it a little more time before pulling names for those items.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

Came home from work tonight and my son met me at the door with a huge smile holding his Cabela's gift card that arrived today!

He is now going through the new Cabela's Spring outdoor flyer that arrived as well, lol.....

Thanks again to Robin and Woods & Water for adding this extra bit of fun to the season! :up:  :up: