IGNORED

Chevy Silverado Alaskan

1 hour ago, smittty said:

I really like that truck. Did you build the engine yourself?  Tell you one thing you’ll never find that truck for 10k

When I got it the engine didn't run. The underhood wiring harness had been on fire and "repaired". After I straightened that out, I got it running and the engine was misfiring on multiple cylinders. I found two broken valve springs and four bad fuel injectors. After that I still needed to fix the exhaust manifolds, water pump, fuel pump and AC compressor. Now it runs like a top. It's a 6.0 LS. The trans is a 4L80E and other than a filter kit, new fluid and a 12 qt Mag Hytec pan, new cooler lines and cooler it was good to go.

Edited by Woodsman416

5 hours ago, Woodsman416 said:

When I got it the engine didn't run. The underhood wiring harness had been on fire and "repaired". After I straightened that out, I got it running and the engine was misfiring on multiple cylinders. I found two broken valve springs and four bad fuel injectors. After that I still needed to fix the exhaust manifolds, water pump, fuel pump and AC compressor. Now it runs like a top. It's a 6.0 LS. The trans is a 4L80E and other than a filter kit, new fluid and a 12 qt Mag Hytec pan, new cooler lines and cooler it was good to go.

Have you installed a power inverter

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

59 minutes ago, Liv2hunt said:

That looks great..

You are doing a great job? Is it running as good as it looks? 

Dah, a doe's  a bear s*** in the woods ?lol heard her fired up runs like a raped ape

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt