IGNORED

Pup did great..........but..... (Update)

Cousin Brown

8 minutes ago, Cousin Brown said:

He was there just not at the main lodge. I will have a conversation with him but Im still surprised there was no follow up call.

Mention that to him when you talk to him. It is not like something serious could not have happened. I gave up hunting pheasants many years ago because how many people  who place killing a bird above safety.  

So, the owner called.  He had a family emergency before he found out what happened.  Totally understandable.   I told him exactly what happened and it was the same story the guides told him.  I mentioned if I was the guide I would have ended their hunt right then and there, he agreed.  He was also extremely apologetic.  He even wanted to comp me a hunt.  I declined, I known him for a long time and explained it wasn't necessary, after all it wasn't him or the guides fault.  He even banned that party for ever going back there. Again, Im glad he called to follow up and completely understand why it took him a couple days.  

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

• Cousin Brown changed the title to Pup did great..........but..... (Update)
13 minutes ago, Cousin Brown said:

So, the owner called.  He had a family emergency before he found out what happened.  Totally understandable.   I told him exactly what happened and it was the same story the guides told him.  I mentioned if I was the guide I would have ended their hunt right then and there, he agreed.  He was also extremely apologetic.  He even wanted to comp me a hunt.  I declined, I known him for a long time and explained it wasn't necessary, after all it wasn't him or the guides fault.  He even banned that party for ever going back there. Again, Im glad he called to follow up and completely understand why it took him a couple days.  

Glad it worked out, should have taken the free hunt, could have donated it to a vet if you didn't want it.