Ron

What are you using?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What are you using during 6 day?

• Archery
    • Muzzleloader
    • Shotgun

14 hours ago, WVAhunter08 said:

Savage 220 with Barnes expanders, which suck but I can’t find accutips to save my life

Surprised to hear that. I use the same combo and have found zero difference in precision between them and Accutips, and they do provide a bit more expansion then Accutips, but I haven’t noticed a significant difference in TTD of deer shot. 
Wait, are you talking about the now unavailable Remington Barnes Expanders? That’s what I’m referring to. 

Edited by Pathman

2 hours ago, Pathman said:

Surprised to hear that. I use the same combo and have found zero difference in precision between them and Accutips, and they do provide a bit more expansion then Accutips, but I haven’t noticed a significant difference in TTD of deer shot. 
Wait, are you talking about the now unavailable Remington Barnes Expanders? That’s what I’m referring to. 

no, the Barnes expanders. I’ve had an issue grouping with the Barnes. Gun is on, shot it Friday but saving the last nine rounds I have bc no one has them in stock

4 hours ago, roy381 said:

Savage 220 with Nikon slughunter scope and accutips, I have only seen the gun on paper and don't know what it can do on a deer. If I don't see a tail during the 6 days like last year it will be up for sale. No sense in having it when I can just use my Pro Hunter muzzy that will suffice as my longest shot where I hunt is 110yds. And I know what that can do :rofl: Plus I love shooting my muzzy.

I will pre buy for $200...:rofl:

10 hours ago, roy381 said:

Savage 220 with Nikon slughunter scope and accutips, I have only seen the gun on paper and don't know what it can do on a deer. If I don't see a tail during the 6 days like last year it will be up for sale. No sense in having it when I can just use my Pro Hunter muzzy that will suffice as my longest shot where I hunt is 110yds. And I know what that can do :rofl: Plus I love shooting my muzzy.

Pm me if you want to sell.  Good luck. Hunt safe