IGNORED

Black Friday deals

Michael Britt

On 11/20/2022 at 11:44 AM, Michael Britt said:

Looks like 10% off here...I could get $110 off...waiting it out for a better deal...

https://borkholderarchery.com/shop/tenpoint-titan-crossbow/

Tough to beat this deal from a member here 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

3 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Best Buy has that 4 burner Pit Boss ultimate griddle on sale again for $499.99. That is 200 dollars off. I know it is not hunting and fishing but grills/.bbq is sport to some guys here.

Link

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/pit-boss-ultimate-outdoor-gas-4-burner-griddle-black/6494859.p?skuId=6494859

On 11/19/2022 at 2:07 PM, Michael Britt said:

Hi guys! Post good Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals here. I'm waiting to see who got the best deal on the Tenpoint Titan Decock w/ the AcuDraw. Right now everybody is $1100...I keep price-checking...waiting for a hot deal next week...

Was just at Bob's Little Sport Shop in Glassboro and I believe the Titan De-cock Package they had was $999.00, however I got an email from Bob's earlier today saying all crossbows will be $150 off on Black Friday Nov 25th. So now you're looking around $850 +tax. I only saw 2 of them on display, but they may have more in the back.

Here's the Black Friday archery specials from the email:

Archery sales:
"Archery sales:
All Crossbows will be $150 off the tagged price; All Compound Bows will be $100 off the tagged price; All Recurves will be $70 off the tagged price – ANY Bow sale of $500 will get a FREE select release, but you can upgrade to a better release for 20% off!!
All arrows will be 15% off, All accessories will be 15% off, but all Mathews accessories will be 20% off!"

14 minutes ago, DJ0808 said:

Was just at Bob's Little Sport Shop in Glassboro and I believe the Titan De-cock Package they had was $999.00, however I got an email from Bob's earlier today saying all crossbows will be $150 off on Black Friday Nov 25th. So now you're looking around $850 +tax. I only saw 2 of them on display, but they may have more in the back.

Here's the Black Friday archery specials from the email:

Archery sales:
"Archery sales:
All Crossbows will be $150 off the tagged price; All Compound Bows will be $100 off the tagged price; All Recurves will be $70 off the tagged price – ANY Bow sale of $500 will get a FREE select release, but you can upgrade to a better release for 20% off!!
All arrows will be 15% off, All accessories will be 15% off, but all Mathews accessories will be 20% off!"

Ok thanks. Looking for the one with the crank and not the sled. The one with the crank is $1100 everywhere right now, sled $1000...