IGNORED

OneShot1Kill Checking In!

OneShot1Kill

Hey guys, made an account here way back, just reset my password and I'm in! Have been on NJH since 2009 and met a lot of great people and have enjoyed learning, sharing information and helping fellow like minded sportsman(and women) . I'm still a member over there and will visit but with all the BS going on and the alienation of some good people I decided to head over here as well . I'm liking the format and options here and it's good to see a bunch of familiar names! Look forward to becoming an active member on this forum. Now maybe we can focus on hunting and the upcoming RUT rather then drama and useless bickering! Happy hunting !

"Natures law of tooth and claw is far crueler then any death I could ever bestow" - Fred Bear

Just like many others, I am still a member on that other site but I went off on my own. I just don't like their policies and how some members get treated. The only reason why I was not more active on this site is that there were not many different posts. Now that a large number of folks have decided to take a break on that other site for whatever reasons they chose, there will be more activity on this site which in turn will generate more interest in posting here so hopefully this site will grow. I do know that there are a bunch of old friends on this site and that many of us share the same values when it comes to what we believe in, so I look forward to sharing exchanges with old friends once again. To everyone, welcome, good luck, be safe and good hunting! Greg