IGNORED

Dog medical Insurance

14 hours ago, JD48 said:

Thanks, looked at the one from the AKC, a lot of complaints, took the dog to the vet yesterday, 3 shots, nails clipped, wellness exam, $459.00

Also check with your town as far as shots go. My town offers just about every shot a dog would need at a nominal cost usually $5-$10 bucks. 

13 hours ago, not on the rug said:

I don't actually have pet insurance, but I have looked into it once or twice.  I feel like Spot seemed to be the best one, but I can't honestly say right now

We just adopted a new mutt. Prior I looked into several types of pet insurance. So far the cost of the policy outweighs it's benefits. Should i find something worthy I'll post it.  

I have never had it, until i spent thousands on my buddy that i had to put down in january. I got a new pup and i have pumpkin pet insurance.

its $57 a month and pays 90% w/500 ded. It doesnt take long for a vet to rack up thousands in vet bills. Its worth it if your dog needs major surgery or has a serious condition of some sort because as you all know the bills pile up fast.

For anyone in or around Rockaway Morris county, Rockaway animal hospital is hands down one of the best and they dont prey on peoples emotion. Their prices are more reasonable then any other vet ive been to in the past, not to mention they actually care, also 24/7 hospital

23 minutes ago, chessie said:

I have never had it, until i spent thousands on my buddy that i had to put down in january. I got a new pup and i have pumpkin pet insurance.

its $57 a month and pays 90% w/500 ded. It doesnt take long for a vet to rack up thousands in vet bills. Its worth it if your dog needs major surgery or has a serious condition of some sort because as you all know the bills pile up fast.

For anyone in or around Rockaway Morris county, Rockaway animal hospital is hands down one of the best and they dont prey on peoples emotion. Their prices are more reasonable then any other vet ive been to in the past, not to mention they actually care, also 24/7 hospital

Will look into it, thanks

3 hours ago, chessie said:

Any particular one of the vets at Rockaway Animal Hospital?

Jim

1 hour ago, Jim_ said:

Any particular one of the vets at Rockaway Animal Hospital?

Jim

Jim if you can try to get Dr Maniar or his wife. They are the owners and amazing folks Top notch Dr's/Vets.

Like i said they are a 24/7 hospital ,always vet techs on duty and a vet on call at all times after regular business hours.

All the vets are good . I never bragged about a Vet but they have made quite an impact on me and my dogs .