IGNORED

Ocean city somers pt restaurants??

Crab trap is good but always a LONG wait. You could try Crabby Jacks out back, bar menu and nice waterfront dining, great views. 

The Anchorage is just as good as Crab Trap, usually easier to get into, and has nice waterfront dining as well. 

The Grilled Cheese and Crabcake Company has one of the best sandwiches I've ever had: the Angry Crab. Just up West Laurel towards the parkway in a little strip mall. Worth the trip. Think it was even featured on Diners Drive ins and Dives.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I appreciate all your feedback. 

Took a ride to stock up on " drinks"  rode pass the clam bar, that looks like my style, blue collar as it gets, will go tonight.

I'm use to remote Maine or outer banks for vacations,  although nice scenery down here , it's definitely not my style,  lol.   Beaches are packed, 1 hr or more for wait time for dinner etc, but what did I expect,  it's the NJ shore.

5 minutes ago, Dominant buck said:

Took a ride to stock up on " drinks"  rode pass the clam bar, that looks like my style, blue collar as it gets, will go tonight.

I'm use to remote Maine or outer banks for vacations,  although nice scenery down here , it's definitely not my style,  lol.   Beaches are packed, 1 hr or more for wait time for dinner etc, but what did I expect,  it's the NJ shore.

Clam is great! Supposedly it’s closing after this summer. 

18 minutes ago, Dominant buck said:

Yeah, Ocean City is very crowded in the summer. We used to go a lot, living within an hour, even rented a house for 1 or 2 weeks each summer, but haven't done that in years. The crowd isn't bad though, not like a crowded Wildwood, or even Sea Isle. Maybe because it's a dry town, family oriented. Sea Isle is a lot of Philly drunks/partiers, but a good time if you're into that scene. 

Ocean City is best the week or 2 after Labor Day, weather is still great. crowds are mostly gone.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

15 minutes ago, DV1 said:

A La Mode is good, but Aunt Betty's has taken more of my money than I care to admit.

Aunt Betty has turned into a rip off. For our grandkids we do ice cream parties in our carport. We save 40 to 50 bucks each time and two kids are under 2. 

Edited by Batsto

1 hour ago, Batsto said:

Aunt Betty has turned into a rip off. For our grandkids we do ice cream parties in our carport. We save 40 to 50 bucks each time and two kids are under 2. 

Well that stinks. Haven't been there in probably 4 years and they were a bit pricey, but the sundae's were huge.

We've been getting our ice cream fix at Peddlers Village lately, Nina's Waffles and Ice Cream. Something about their ice cream...just seems better than what others make. Plop it on a warm waffle and you're living.