IGNORED

If someone knows the exact dates for the trapping course 2022 as they come up please post

I have the trapping education NJ division page marked but it is difficult to change my schedule even a month in advance. Are they only on weekends or is it week days?

Thanks!! 

Need to thin out a fox or two and some raccoons. Will hunt them too but prefer to try trapping.  No turkey poults this year nearby when we had about 6 last yr. We see two hens regularly with no poults. I think the predators are munching on the eggs.

On 7/2/2022 at 8:37 PM, rgw said:

September 17 and 18 is what we decided at our meeting, 3rd weekend in September is when we always have it, the state has to approve those dates before we can make it official on our Facebook and website 

Darn!! I’ll be away on vacation that weekend. 

for anyone going. it was the most fun hunter/trapper education course of them all. i think i took mine in 2009. both  days were fun. setting traps and checking traps the next day, then fur handling. i use to hit the trapline hard. but not enough time anymore. now ill run a small rat/mink line along the river. i dont even sell anymore. prices suck. i keep any fur to tie flys. 

• 2 weeks later...