IGNORED

2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs

hostak126

Battle of Alberta turned into a football score.  No defense to be found and it will get nasty as this series moves along.  Calgary is not afraid to shoot the puck.

Carolina played about 17 mins of hockey and that was enough to beat the rangers.  

BAck at it tonight in Colorado and Fla.  

7 minutes ago, Tuck said:

Battle of Alberta turned into a football score.  No defense to be found and it will get nasty as this series moves along.  Calgary is not afraid to shoot the puck.

Carolina played about 17 mins of hockey and that was enough to beat the rangers.  

Went to bed after the Rangers game so I missed that late game.   Must have been a hell of a game to watch.

The Rangers needed to finish once more and they would have put that game away.  Carolina was surging and carrying play in the 3rd and when Kakko missed that wide open net, I knew they were going to lose the game.  Lindgren should be ashamed of himself for trying to put a stick on that shot.  Either block it with your body or get the hell out of the way.  That was a routine save for Shesterkin, and instead they lose the game because of stupidity.  

Edited by not on the rug

2 hours ago, Tuck said:

Calgary game reminded me of why it can really suck to be a goalie. Not sure what to make of the Ranger game. Lost opportunities on both sides for sure. Agree with Rug, block it or get out of the way. No excuse to screen your own goalie. Cannot make up my mind if the rangers played above the norm or Carolina was below the norm. I guess we shall see. 

I watched most of the second then went to bed, couldn't make it any further. Calgary scored twice within the first 51 seconds and within minutes scored a third chasing the Edmonton goalie Mike Smith from the net.

Not trusting the government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it makes you a history buff