IGNORED

My hunt in South Africa

Congrats on some great animals.

The Kudu was the one I wanted when I went and I got lucky and got a nice one in the 1st hour. 

Some beautiful villages out side of the J burg airport no lol. 

Unreal how they live there. 

www.liftxrentals.com

34 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

Congrats on some great animals.

The Kudu was the one I wanted when I went and I got lucky and got a nice one in the 1st hour. 

Some beautiful villages out side of the J burg airport no lol. 

Unreal how they live there. 

In the first hour?! Thats amazing. I didn't put any pressure on myself this hunt, but I'd be full of crap if I said I wasn't sweating by day 5 when I hadn't seen a shooter bull yet lol. It really is amazing how they live, but I get the notion that most are happy. The owner built a nice house for my tracker on the property, and the tracker uses that house as a giant kitchen (lights fires inside) and sleeps outside the house in a tent.

10 minutes ago, birdshotnj said:

In the first hour?! Thats amazing. I didn't put any pressure on myself this hunt, but I'd be full of crap if I said I wasn't sweating by day 5 when I hadn't seen a shooter bull yet lol. It really is amazing how they live, but I get the notion that most are happy. The owner built a nice house for my tracker on the property, and the tracker uses that house as a giant kitchen (lights fires inside) and sleeps outside the house in a tent.

Did you see the area outside of the airport during the day?

Miles and miles of make shift structures out of any thing they could find. 

I've never seen anything like it. 

www.liftxrentals.com

29 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

Did you see the area outside of the airport during the day?

Miles and miles of make shift structures out of any thing they could find. 

I've never seen anything like it. 

No I didn't. I landed around 6 and by the time we got our guns cleared it was very dark out plus I was in the back of a van with no windows lol. I stayed at a place not far from the airport that had a huge cement wall all around with barbed wire on top, so I got the message

15 hours ago, birdshotnj said:

No I didn't. I landed around 6 and by the time we got our guns cleared it was very dark out plus I was in the back of a van with no windows lol. I stayed at a place not far from the airport that had a huge cement wall all around with barbed wire on top, so I got the message

Oh man you have no idea

www.liftxrentals.com