IGNORED

Remington gamemaster 760 30 06

Dominant buck

If someone needs this gun I would sell it I had it for 30 years nothing wrong with it just put it out there when guys said they where looking for one if I got a high price I would sell it when I sell a gun I don't want or use anymore I will sell it for a deal this is not one of those guns not trying to be rude don't waste my time with lowball offers 

Post a price, this ain’t Ebay

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

If someone needs this gun I would sell it I had it for 30 years nothing wrong with it just put it out there when guys said they where looking for one if I got a high price I would sell it when I sell a gun I don't want or use anymore I will sell it for a deal this is not one of those guns not trying to be rude don't waste my time with lowball offers 

Just make it easy and post a price or sell it via auction, or else folks will lowball and offend u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Trophy Taker said:

If you don't like it move on if someone wants it send me a message with price only price I will say is well over 500 I would even consider 

I dont need it or want it. I am looking for carbine model which you don't have. If you want to sell it post an asking price. I could care less what you do

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 hour ago, Trophy Taker said:

If you don't like it move on if someone wants it send me a message with price only price I will say is well over 500 I would even consider 

Do you have a picture of the rifle you could post?

1 minute ago, Trophy Taker said:

I can't believe guys are such cry babies trolling this sight grow up

You're the one that needs to grow up!

You're the one playing games.you Stepped up to the plate, as far as I'm concerned your 0-2 wanna stay in the box?  Post for sale asking price, pic or hit the bench/showers.:happywave:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

3 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

You're the one that needs to grow up!

You're the one playing games.you Stepped up to the plate, as far as I'm concerned your 0-2 wanna stay in the box?  Post for sale asking price, pic or hit 

I will post a picture I agree with you there but why do I need to put a asking price if someone really wants it make a offer i may accept it i may not do not have a set price move on get a life