IGNORED

Ground Venison

mmfan36

1 hour ago, mmfan36 said:

Looking to get some hotdogs and kielbasa made from the ground i have.Alpine dossent take ground.Any recommendation in the warren county area

21 minutes ago, Whitetail31 said:

He is up by Hainsville. Hopefully LPJR chimes in he has the information. Well worth the drive.

Frank's Venison Processing-

21 Devita Rd

Sandyston 

(862) 268-2441

@mmfan36--Best around. You will not be disappointed. 

Thank you LPJR. I had to search for your old add to find his contact information. I know you always have great reviews but I always forgot because I always do my own. My kids had been bugging me to make some sticks and I came across your post a few weeks ago. I am very pleased with the work Frank did. I had two kinds of sticks made and hotdogs, the whole deer was split for thirds of everything. Everyone that I have had try this stuff is amazed at how good it is. I can not wait until next year to try different things. I will be dropping off at least two deer next year just for special stuff. Frank’s gets many thumbs up from my family.

5 minutes ago, Whitetail31 said:

Thank you LPJR. I had to search for your old add to find his contact information. I know you always have great reviews but I always forgot because I always do my own. My kids had been bugging me to make some sticks and I came across your post a few weeks ago. I am very pleased with the work Frank did. I had two kinds of sticks made and hotdogs, the whole deer was split for thirds of everything. Everyone that I have had try this stuff is amazed at how good it is. I can not wait until next year to try different things. I will be dropping off at least two deer next year just for special stuff. Frank’s gets many thumbs up from my family.

Awesome. Frankie recently told me about the members from here that have come up for specialty products, as well as butchering the past couple months. He appreciates the business! 

Edited by LPJR

I can't find a Butcher to make Hot Dogs in my area. I had them done years ago and it was relatively expensive. Now I will make them myself. I am doing more and more myself. It takes a little initial investment but will pay off in the long run. Companies like LEM and High Mountain make it easy. Their CS will help you if you have questions. 

3 hours ago, archer36 said:

I can't find a Butcher to make Hot Dogs in my area. I had them done years ago and it was relatively expensive. Now I will make them myself. I am doing more and more myself. It takes a little initial investment but will pay off in the long run. Companies like LEM and High Mountain make it easy. Their CS will help you if you have questions. 

Hunterdon Deer Butcher 

51 Old Franklin School rd

Pittstown NJ 08867

908 797 2315

Lenny you wont be disappointed  they look like they came from a store , Ive tried numerous butchers found him this year from a guy on this site  .

Just now, deerstalker said:

Hunterdon Deer Butcher 

51 Old Franklin School rd

Pittstown NJ 08867

908 797 2315

Lenny you wont be disappointed  they look like they came from a store , Ive tried numerous butchers found him this year from a guy on this site  .

It's a bit far for me. I'm going to attempt to make my own. Thanks!