IGNORED

So what is your go to to call?

koz

1 hour ago, Fred Flintstone said:

You are right indeed! I recently bought a Uncle Dickie Yelper Box with a Purpleheart Lid.

Love this Box! Only 42Bucks down at Davis in Sloatsburg. Nice Medium  Length  Box and that Lid is heavy.  And a 2- sided Box. 

Can't  wait for April 25th to Try Her Out.

20220407_071724.jpg

I use the same call. Love it. 

Hope it’s signed by dick kinny. Not McKinney   Lol.  Uncle dicky makes a good sounding call just ask him he will tell you… even if you don’t ask lol… anyone need one come to the nwtf banquet he usually donates one or two.   And he will be there live in person. 
It is I was at his house when he signed it that was a typo err on my part. We have a mutual friend. I have turkey hunted with dicky a few times. My buddy Jonny fish and uncle d are tight.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

On 2/15/2022 at 7:54 PM, gobblergetter said:

20 guided and 123 killed  ?

Pppffttt !

mk- actually  those 20 or so were called in for Friends + Family on Public. Not a Guide at all. 

I gave Cynthia a good 10 early Days in May last year. And in 2020 as well.   

123 is not many Turkeys- but they were all taken on Crowded Public and Crowded Gun Club Lands.

I have not had the opportunity  to Kill a Gobbler on Private Lands. 

I hope to have more time to hunt for myself this Spring.  I certainly  will post up pics if,I am able to take a Gobbler.  April 25th will soon be here. Hope to hear one up on a Mountain and get Lucky somehow.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.