IGNORED

BRADY GOING TO LOSE

BOWHIO

29 minutes ago, Zipper said:

Wrong. His best buddy is Ron Gronkowski. 😆 🤣 😂  Jealously rules the world.  Nobody has done more to win than Brady and it's in the record books. I am not a Patriot or TB Fan but I have to give credit to the greatest Quarterback ever to compete.  The only thing he did wrong yesterday after engineering the biggest come back in playoff history was  not to put himself on defense as Strong Safety. 😆 🤣 😂 

He is good at football but bad at being a nice person.  Just because he's nice to 1 guy with a cleary profound disability doesn't mean he's a saint.  

1 hour ago, nmc02 said:

I agree w Zipper...................so many jealous of a guy that has succeeded by preparing. He eats a strict diet, studies the game, etc. He got results by doing everything he could to succeed. The man is confident and thinks he will win everytime he steps on the field (true, usually). I am not a NE or TB fan, but I certainly am a Brady fan. There is 0 to dislike about the guy. The GOAT for sure.

Agree 100 %. He has more drive and dedication than anyone. People hate winners. 

You couldn't be further from the truth.  Brady is certainly the most successful QB in NFL history and his records will never be touched.  
He's a terrible ambasador for the sport.  He's a spoiled,  whiny cry-baby who bitches in the official's ears at least 20 times each game when he doesn't get a call or feels like he isn't getting his way.  He's pompous, obnoxious and arrogant.  Nobody in the league likes him because he isn't a likeable guy in any way.  

I’m no Brady apologist, glad the bucs are out….but are you drinking? Seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's got a pretty wife too! He's doing something right. I also appreciate his charity work. He really did  a beautiful job reaching out to that young man with brain cancer.  I understand if he's your opponent an keeps winning, he's easy to hate.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/sports/tom-brady-surprises-brain-cancer-survivor-with-super-bowl-tickets/

Edited by Zipper

"All men die, not all men really live". WW